Sometimes what you get dealt with in life is unfair, but Michelle is here to help you get through those moments when you feel so alone. She brings a great sense of humor, enthusiasm, warmth, openness, and creativity where you feel safe and comfortable to explore anything and everything. Wherever you are at, Michelle will meet you where you are.
Michelle has 15 years of experience working with children, youth, and adults with mental health, emotional, and/or behavioral issues. She enjoys working with clients who are struggling with various issues, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, addictions, chronic pain, stress, anger, and relationship issues, amongst others.
Michelle is a Registered Provisional Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists. She is also a member of the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta. She completed her Master of Counselling degree from Athabasca University in 2012 and her Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in psychology from the University of Alberta in 2004.
- Adolescents (13-18)
- Master of Counselling Psychology (2012); Athabasca University, AB
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (2004); University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
Other Training & Experience
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprogramming (EMDR)
Insurance & Direct Billing
Michelle is covered by most insurance companies, however you should confirm your coverage with your provider.
Michelle is able to direct bill to the following:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- ASEBP (Alberta Teacher’s Association)
- Great West Life
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP and Veteran’s Affairs)
- And others. Please inquire.