Rates are based on The Psychological Association of Alberta recommended rates.
- Individual/Couple/Family*: $220/hr
- Group Rate*:
- CBT-M $325/5 sessions
- Custody/Access or Legal/Forensic: not available
- Co-parent Mediation $250/hr
- Court appearance (1/2 day): $1300
- Court Appearance ( Full day): $2600
* Pro Bono and reduced rates are available.
* Direct Billing available for a number of insurance companies including: Greenshield, Blue Cross, Canada Life, and First Nations Non-Insured Health Benefits (FNIHB) as well as others. Please inquire if your company is covered and note that direct billing may not be available for all therapists.
* Counselling fees that not covered by insurance may be tax deductible.
* Payment can be made by Check, Cash, or e-Transfer and is expected at the start of each session.
- Consultation (1/2 day): $900
- Consultation (Full day): $1800
- Report writing telephone consultation, letters & form completion is billed at the rate of the service being provided
- Billing can also occur in 10 minute increments for services done outside the therapy hour such as phone calls, letters & the like calculated at one-fifth the hourly rate for each 10 minutes. Incremental billings are also appropriate for services provided beyond a 50 minute session
- Fees for specialized services & treatments not listed on the above schedule may exceed the current recommended guidelines